New city, New life, Unchanged Dreams

Posted: February 16, 2011 in Personal Life
Tags: , , ,

It has been almost 2 months since I came to Singapore leaving my journey with Hibiscus in Bangalore. I had obviously few reasons why I joined HCL. Most important of those was to start a new life in a new place, as both me and my wife were quite unhappy with our monotonous life in Bangalore and we both badly wanted a change.

I guess the year started with few more good news. She joined me a month later and joined HCL too. In all these busy schedule a path was getting created which I was not very observant about and only realized when things got settled and I got time to think. All my short term goals became even shorter after my shift. For example, I was planning to publish my book by end of next year that I am writing at the moment. But now after I coming here, I completely stopped taking freelancing projects and started spending more time with Santoshi and for me. So now I am hopeful that I will be able to finish my book by end of this year and should be able to publish it by early next year. Hope things go as planned.

There are few more things apart from this book writing in pipeline too. Can’t reveal much at the moment. But as I re-commented on one of my friend’s comment on Facebook … “When one dream comes true, you don’t stop there … U dream more.”

About these ads
Comments
  1. abhipsa says:

nice way to render the feelings…i like it

2. Snigdha Satapathy says:

Go on Subh!!….. Nice one indeed….Dreamer’s Delight.. :-)

3. Shubhangi Desai says:

way to go subhu!!!! happy to see ur dreams turning into reality!!!! dream more…explore more!!!! good luck to u nd Santoshi…. :)

4. Subh says:

Thank you all. It feels great to see your reply. :-)

5. Ina says:

There are few more things apart from this book writing in pipeline too. Can’t reveal much at the moment. – whts that. can u reveal please ;-)))))))))))))))))))

6. Divya says:

“When one dream comes true, you don’t stop there … U dream more.”…I hope you keep going with this only..!!!